Buying a Home in Los Angeles, CA
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
Providing the ultimate in high-value, low pressure, concierge-level service, Dennis guided me through the tricky hurdles of a LA home search. his website provided personalized insight to bring listings to life. He also made sure that my family and I were provided with information, updates and sound advice as the market and interest rates turned flips in mid-late 2022.
Perhaps the best part of the experience was Dennis constant reassurance that he was not pressuring me toward any favored sellers, lenders, or any other element which could benefit his interests- he had our interest as the top priority.
Los Angeles is a tough place to become a homeowner, and thanks to Dennis Maynard and his team, I can proudly say today that I am.
Dennis is personable, competent, flexible and knows what he is doing. In the end I closed at a very competitive interest rate in a tough post-COVID market in LA.
I highly recommend working with Dennis without any reservations.